RIDDOR Awareness Training
Our RIDDOR Awareness Training course is for a group booking at your site* or premises*.
This RIDDOR Awareness Training course is designed to be delivered in your workplace to groups of up to 12 delegates.
The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013, or RIDDOR, is the law that requires responsible people in the workplace to record and report certain work-related illnesses and injuries. To give a overview so all who manage incidents are aware of the processes.
- Introduction to RIDDOR – what is RIDDOR and who does it relate to? RIDDOR in Northern Ireland, why accidents need reporting, benefits of good health and safety and key definitions.
- Reportable Incidents – exemptions, specified injuries, deaths, over 7-day injuries, over 3-day injuries and injuries to the members of the public.
- Reportable Incidents Part 2 – occupational diseases, exposure to carcinogens, mutagens and biological agents, diseases offshore, dangerous occurrences, gas incidents and mines, quarries and offshore site disturbance.
- How to Report an Incident – who should report and when should a report be made? How to make a report, reporting out of hours, what records need to be kept and the accident book.
- Enforcement of the Law – defence, certificates of exemption, HSE involvement and prosecution.
Outcome of the RIDDOR Awareness Training course all delegates should understand the purpose of RIDDOR. Understand the legal responsibilities that employers have under RIDDOR. Know which injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences must be reported under RIDDOR. Understand how to report an injury, disease or dangerous occurrence. Have knowledge of what records need keeping and how they should be kept. Understand how the law is enforced should an injury, disease or dangerous occurrence not be reported as required by RIDDOR.
A certificate of satisfactory completion & attendance is issued to all candidates on completion valid for 3 years**.
**3 years is the maximum length of time before retraining is required unless CPD is undertaken on a regular basis.
The site* or premises* must be suitable for delivery of training, if unsure please contact our office for futher details.
- Find us on : #google #linkedin #bing #yahoo #facebook #instagram
RIDDOR Awareness Training in Birmingham, Hereford, Worcester, Oxford, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Bristol, Nottingham, Leicester, Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, Doncaster.
If you require your own bespoke course for your company please contact us using the certify group contact page with your requirements.
We take direct payment for all our courses before completion via VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS.