Lone Worker Training
Delegates learn how to take steps to reduce personal safety risks and to improve their confidence when dealing with conflict and customer aggression. After completing the course the participants feel more in control, safe and confident to deal with working alone and managing conflict. This course forms a major building block in the Duty of Care employers should practise to ensure staff stay safe.
Lone Worker Training Course Benefits
By the end of the training course participants will be better able to:
- Understand the risks associated with their specific lone working role
- Risk assess lone working situations
- Understand the legal aspects of lone working
- Use safety protocols to manage different lone working situations
- Understand the impact of their body language, words and phrases when managing conflict
- Use practical techniques to manage aggressive situations
- Report incidents and near misses
Key Features & Benefits of this Course
- Complete this tutor led course in 2 hours
- RoSPA approved course
- Work towards the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Perfect for a range of industries including: Retail, Housing, Social & Health, Transport/Logistics, Construction and more
- End of course test and certificate
- Personal Safety Risk Assessment included
We can offer this course nationwide at your place of work or at a selected venues.
We take direct payment for all our courses before completion via VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS.