COSHH Awareness Training course cost is for a group booking at your site* or premises*.
This half day COSHH Awareness Training course for up to 12 delegates is designed for all employees including supervisors, managers and owners.
It shows that managers/owners are legally responsible to comply with COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) legislation. This certificated COSHH training course provides training in the main principles of COSHH. This qualification focuses on the information employees need to know and will prepare them to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in their workplace..
- COSHH – Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health
- MSDAS – Manufacturers Safety Data Sheets
- Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Accidents Causes and Prevention
- In-course quizzes to test your understanding as you progress through your course
- Review of product labels
- End of course test and group review
Outcome : All candidates will have a overview and understanding of COSHH and MSDS and will be able to carry out a basic COSHH risk assessment.
Completion of the COSHH Awareness Training also shows compliance with HSE guidance and attendees will be issued a certificate of attendance which is valid for 3 years. Ongoing refresher CPD is required following this course a minimum of 5 hours per annum is advised.
The site or premises must be suitable for delivery of training, if unsure please contact our office for futher details.
Training held in Birmingham, Hereford, Worcester, Oxford, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Bristol, Nottingham, Leicester, Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, Doncaster.
If you require your own bespoke course for your company please contact us using the contact page with your requirements.
We take direct payment for all our courses before completion via VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS.