Bench Saw & Band Saw Safety Training
Bench Saw & Band Saw Safety Training for a group of up to 8* delegates at your site or premises which must be suitable for delivery of training, if unsure please contact our office for futher details.
This Bench Saw & Band Saw Safety Training course is designed be held at the place of work* and to provide operators, supervisors and managers with an understanding of the legal requirements and correct practices/procedures in relations to Bench Saws & Band Saws; New starters and novice users most commonly have the greatest training needs, but experienced operators will also require refresher training. All staff involved with the machine operation (operators, cleaning operatives, maintenance operatives, loaders) should receive training at least every three to five years.
- HSE Refrences/Guidance
- Identification and function of key machine controls/features
- Correct selection, setting and use of safety devices/guards/jigs
- Correct selection, setting and use of machine
- Correct selection, setting and use of tooling (as required)
- Safe use of machines
- Safe working practices, risk reduction and identifying/preventing hazards
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Full practical assessment of above
- Regulations that apply to the machines and general/legal requirements
This Bench Saw & Band Saw Safety Training course is costed for half a day for up to 8 delegates*, and needs to be delivered at the place of work.
Relevent PPE must be work by all delegates.
All delegates will receive a Bench Saw & Band Saw Safety Training certificate detailing the training undertaken this is valid for 3 -5 years dependant on ongoing CPD training and equipment used at place of work.
Bench Saw & Band Saw Safety Training Courses held in Birmingham, Hereford, Worcester, Oxford, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Bristol, Nottingham, Leicester, Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, Doncaster. If a bespoke course for your company is required please contact Certify Group with your reuirements.
We take direct payment for all our courses before completion via VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS.